When grandma and grandpa come over to to watch the babes so mom can go run trails, they are paid in coffee fresh off the press and breakfast! When 'creating' I always write down recipes 'just in case!' and this time it really paid off!
Baking can be so technical, especially when trying to "healthy" bake. For once, I got it right on the first try! I always prefer my bakes to be topped with a little something (especially since I don't use sugar). I'm lucky my run ended when it did or I'm afraid there wouldn't have been any Oat Bake left for me upon my return!
Just chewy enough, slightly sweet and filling... this is going on REPEAT!
Prep: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash banana, almond butter, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and almond milk together.
- Add apples and oats.
- Mix together and put in a 9x9 cooking pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve with bananas, honey and almond butter for a REAL treat!
- 2 Cups Oats
- 1/4 Cup Peanut or Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Raw Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Bananas
- 1/2 Chopped Apple
- 1 TBSP Vanilla
- 1/2 TSP Cinnamon